Features & Benefits
- Reduces unnecessary usage of freshwater for home and garden use, when using rainwater will suffice, lessening your carbon footprint.
- Saves money on water bills.
- Quick and easy to assemble & pack away.
- Can be connected directly to drainpipes.
- Pressure washers & sprinklers can be run directly from the water butt.
- Rainwater is naturally low in salt and chlorine & therefore better for plants.
Once you have the water butt connected to the drainpipe, either direct or through a Rainwater Diverter you can collect as much free water from your roof, let your house save you money on water bills. Good for your pocket & your carbon footprint.
With the quick and easy to follow step by step guild you will have fun setting up your new tank. Just remember how your did it so you can pack it way for the winter.
They come with a mesh hole in the top to stop all the leaves and roof debris getting into the water.
With the drainage valve at the bottom, you could attach your pressure washer direct to your tank and clean your patio / cars.
Rain water is much better for your plant than water from the mains, you do not get the harsh chemicals added to drinking water.